Presentations & Filings
Since it first introduced the project in December 2006, NEITC has been actively engaged in discussing Green Line with stakeholders throughout New England.
NEITC believes that transmission development is a collaborative process and that active stakeholder involvement at all levels is vital to a project’s success. We continue to provide outreach to all interested parties including local, state, and federal elected and appointed government officials, community organizations, environmental organizations, media outlets, and utility and other industry representatives, such as ISO-NE and NEPOOL stakeholders. The presentations below represent just a portion of the public presentations NEITC has made about Green Line.
- FERC, “NEITC Operating Agreement Designation”, Issued April 26, 2010. FERC Docket No. ER10-637-001.
- ISO-NE and NEITC, “ISO New England Inc. and New England Independent Transmission Company, L.L.C., Compliance Filing, Docket No. ER10-637-000”, Filed March 26, 2010.
- FERC, “NEITC Operating Agreement”, Issued February 24, 2010, FERC Docket No. ER10-637-001.
- ISO-NE and NEITC, “Section 205 Filing by New England Independent Transmission Company and ISO New England Inc. of the NEITC Operating Agreement; Docket No. ER10-637-000”, Filed January 22, 2010.
- FERC Filing: NEITC/ISO-NE Operating Agreement.
NEITC/ISO-NE Operating Agreement FERC Filing. January 22, 2010. (PDF, 398K)
- FERC Order finding NEITC “independent” and “capable”
February 20, 2007 (PDF, 48K)
- NEITC Introductory Project Proposal to ISO-NE
December 5, 2006 (PDF, 3.7MB)
- NEITC Petition to FERC for a Declaratory Order to find NEITC “independent” and “capable”
December 4, 2006 (PDF, 2.8MB)